Saturday, August 12, 2017

waiting on a cunning plan...

Gonads well in hand, clueless, and this sorry state of affairs just pisses me off...

I'm currently sharing my bed with an yet uninstalled pressure vessel and membrane. The thing is, I just don't have a good idea where to install the new watermaker.

I keep waiting for a "cunning plan" to make itself apparent.

My previous not-so-cunning-plan was to set up the water maker as a portable unit and stow it in a cockpit locker. The problem (and yes dear reader there is always a problem) is that the wear and tear of unstowing, assembly, and restowing the system would be problematic as well as being an accident waiting to happen.

So, I need to install the sucker or, at least, parts of the system and all I have to do is figure out a sensible and sane place to put it.

Listening to 5 + 1 good covers

So it goes...