Friday, March 16, 2018

Still a happy camper...

Adventure Journal making sense, islands off the beaten path, and reason #1357 on why you may want to rethink drinking bottled water...

A while back I did a post saying how much I liked my new Porter Cable Restorer drum sander and since I've been using it quite a bit of late thought it was time for a quick note on how its been holding up.

I still like it. In point of fact it's the best sander I've ever used. It's aggressive in removing stuff but still controllable with a very easy learning curve and zero surprises. Excellent build quality has me thinking it will continue working hard for the foreseeable future.

Another nice thing is the Porter Cable sanding drums for the sander seem to last an amazing amount of time even in the tropics (Fein should take note) making them very affordable in the grand scheme of thing.

All in all just a very good tool.

Listening to P.P. Arnold

So it goes...